Working at Kel-Save and other things
Current mood:
relieved
relievedI really want to quit right now.
It's not really that I don't like Kel-Save.
It's just that it's very tiring and I am exhausted every day after I get off.
I want to relax and take it easy.
But that's not possible because we're tight on money just because of me.
I always seem to be the source of problems in my family =/
It makes me depressed and that worries me.
I've thought about going to therapy but I don't think I will.
I consider music to be my therapy.
It soothes me and clears my mind.
I always seem to be in another world when I listen to my music.
I can't wait until I'm able to play the guitar, then I can make my own beautiful soothing music.
But it'll take forever for me to learn just because that's the way I am :'(
I really feel like I put myself down a lot and I know that I have no self-esteem.
People all the time compliment me and I always say "Thanks" but think at the same time, "They really didn't mean that at all"
I really need to work on my self confidence.
But once school starts back I will be ten times worse than this because I will be under so much stress.
I just need to get away for a while.
Dad also found a new car for me.
It's sitting up at Greene's gas station below McDonald's.
I don't know if I like it too well but I don't really have much of a choice at the moment.
We're selling Ol Blue and if anything I can just use this car to get me through my senior year like my dad said.
But the problem is that I grew very attached to Ol Blue.
Most people say it's a piece of shit but it's really not, it's gone everywhere with us from Myrtle Beach, OBX, DC, and Virginia.
It was very reliable and roomy.
Well I don't really have anything else to say.
Thanks if you read all of this... I need to vent every now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment