Lonely Day
Current mood:
lazy
lazyLonely Day
By:Devon Danner (8-24-07)
By:Devon Danner (8-24-07)
It's just another boring, lonely day,
My life just sems colorless and full of gray.
Nothing I do can seem to make this pass,
I feel as transparent as a shard of glass.
I speak to you, but you seem to look straight through me,
You won't pay attention to me no matter how much I plea.
What have I done to deserve to be treated like this?
It feels like I'm falling into a great dark abyss.
I'd do anything to make this lonely day a happy one,
But my life seems to be this way and it can't be undone.
Who will save me from this horrible fate?
Will I ever find my one true soul mate?
Was I born to walk this Earth alone?
Will I always be known as the unknown?
There must be someone out there who cares,
Surely they will be the answer to all my prayers.
My life just sems colorless and full of gray.
Nothing I do can seem to make this pass,
I feel as transparent as a shard of glass.
I speak to you, but you seem to look straight through me,
You won't pay attention to me no matter how much I plea.
What have I done to deserve to be treated like this?
It feels like I'm falling into a great dark abyss.
I'd do anything to make this lonely day a happy one,
But my life seems to be this way and it can't be undone.
Who will save me from this horrible fate?
Will I ever find my one true soul mate?
Was I born to walk this Earth alone?
Will I always be known as the unknown?
There must be someone out there who cares,
Surely they will be the answer to all my prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment