Saturday, July 16, 2011

180 Turn Around, February 10, 2009, 11:18PM


180 Turn Around

Current mood:optimistic
Well my life has made a 180 turn around.

I'm not depressed any more, so I don't need to see a couselor.

I'm making friends that are great and actually don't talk about me behind my back (Steve, Matt, Nathan).

Some of my friends are making their way back into my life (Kelly).

The only thing I could really wish for right now is to not be grounded, and for Kelly to get away from the person who tore us apart, the person who I've never liked and who doesn't deserve to have her as his girlfriend.

[Kelly, I miss you so much, I even told you from the beginning that I didn't like Chris and that you deserved better.  After that night you came to spend the night and he got mad and cheated on you on purpose I hated him.  You deserve so much better, and you know it too.  I miss having my best friend there, the one I always got in trouble with and had a blast with.  Freshman year was just crazy and it wouldn't have been as great as it was without you.  I miss having you in my life.  I've actually thought a lot about you lately, and it really got me to missing you.  You were my best friend, and I'd like to resume our friendship from before Chris.  I love you so much, I hope you know that.  If you ever need me just say the word and I'll be there.]

My life is heading toward the right direction.

I've been accepted at SCC but haven't heard from the nursing program yet.

I'm finally not working at Kel-Save any longer, my last day was Saturday, February 7th, 2009.

I go Friday to have my drug test done so I can start at Mountain Trace soon.

I failed my CNA Exam last Friday but I'm not giving up, I'll just do better next time.

I got my first speeding ticket Tuesday, January 27th, 2009, and I'm paying for that by taking a $60 class to have my ticket reduced and $171 for the actual ticket.  Also I am grounded for a month for it.

Billy and I are doing wonderful.  He's been there when I needed him the most, when I was having problems with depression not too long ago.  He probably also kept me from doing some serious harm to myself [thank you so much for that, I love you].  We don't really get to see each other because I'm grounded but we make the time we see each other worth while.  And no we haven't had sex, whether you believe me or not.  Our relationship is more than just physical, which is a great thing, and something I haven't really ever had before.

That's all that I can really think of at the moment.  But life is going much better for me, I just wish I could say the same for Kelly.

I miss her.  And I miss all my old friends that I'll probably never see again after this year.

It's 2009, a new year, time for a new beginning.

Let's make the best of it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment