Happiness is Me
Current mood:
pleased
pleasedI've finally found a guy that makes me happy.
I am actually able to look in the mirror and see a beautiful person looking back because of him.
I can't stop smiling.
He's always in my head.
Life is just wonderful now because of him.
This is the happiest I've been in forever.
I've never smiled so much in my life.
I feel so comfortable around him.
I'm not afraid to tell him anything.
He doesn't make me feel insecure or uncomfortable.
He's just the greatest guy ever.
We've had our little bumps and stumbles but we're still getting to know each other and learning what not to do.
I'm not going to tell you who it is.
Only 2 people know about him.
And they know how happy he makes me.
If only the whole world could see that.
Life just feels great for once.
I'm not depressed.
I'm happy with myself.
I look forward to each and every day.
We talk non-stop.
He's always there for me.
He actually listens to me.
Me and him can have actual conversations which is a first.
He's just so mature compared to all the other guys.
It just makes me happy to be able to call him my friend.
Well if you can't tell I'm really happy for once.
I'll give you updates on the happiness later.
I don't know when I'll reveal this mysterious knight in shinning armor.
But someday I will.
Promise.
Have a happy school year!
Representin that 09!
No comments:
Post a Comment