I have the greatest guy in the world!!
Current mood:
loved
lovedok well i was talkin 2 him last night and i sent him a message on myspace... i asked him how would he make our first kiss and his response was...
"i do not know how to explain it but i can tell u a few things i want it to be like, i want it to be romantic, last forever and ever,never let u out of my arms,holding hands or huging each other, i cant really explain it but i want it to be a magical moment. but i do kno 1 thing tho, I LOVE U SO FREAKING MUCH DEVON DENISE DANNER, I WANT TO ALWAYS BE THERE BY YOUR SIDE, ILL PROTECT U FROM ANY THING THAT TRYS TO HURT YOU, THE NEXT TIME I SEE U AND U HAVE TO LEAVE ILL CRY CUZ I DONT WANT U TO GO AWAY FROM ME. HELL IF IT WUZ UP TO ME AND IF I HAD ENOUGH ROOM IN MY HOUSE U COULD LIVE WITH ME AND WE WOULD ALWAYS BE TOGETHER 4 EVA ND EVA THE SATURDAY AT UR HOUSE WHEN I LEFT I WAS REALLY MAD AT MY SELF FOR NOT KISSING U I SHOULD HAVE KISSED U IN THE HALLWAY THAT NIGHT BUT I DIDNT AND I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT KISSING U BUT I PROMISE U THAT THE NEXT TIME I SEE U I WILL NEVER LET U OUT OF MY ARMS ND I WILL KISS YOU I LOVE U SO MUCH IM ALMOST CRYING RIGHT NOW AT 5 30 IN THE MORNING AND IF I DONT KISS U U CAN BURN THEM ARMBANDS I WEAR. I LOVE U ND WILL ALWYS BE IN UR HEART UNTILL WE MEET AGAIN HOPPEFULY THIS SATURDAY BUT IF U CANT I UNDERSTAND. BUT I GAURRENTEE THAT WE WILL SIT BESIDE EACHOTHER AT THE BIRTHDAY BALL, I LOVE U SO MUCH. ND IF A KISS WAS A RAIN DROP ILL SEND U SHOWERS, IF A HUG WAS A SECOND I WILL GIVE U HOURS, DEVON U MEAN ALOT TO ME THATS WHY I LOVE U SO MUCH AND I HATE TO END THIS LETTER BUT I MUST
I LOVE U ALWAYS ND 4 EVA ND EVA DEVON DENISE DANNER
FROM UR MAN 4 EVA WITH LOTS ND LOTS OF LOVE JONATHAN DANIEL RUSSELL"
I LOVE U ALWAYS ND 4 EVA ND EVA DEVON DENISE DANNER
FROM UR MAN 4 EVA WITH LOTS ND LOTS OF LOVE JONATHAN DANIEL RUSSELL"
This boy has been the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I don't think he knows how much I love him. I can't even begin to describe how I feel about him. He just makes me feel all of these new feelings I've never felt before... I can't even begin to describe them! But I know that if I ever lost him that it would be the death of me. I finally found my true soul mate and if I ever lost him it would be like losing part of myself.
Jon I love you with all of my heart and I never ever want to lose you. I'll always be your girl from now til the sky falls on our heads (even after then will I love you)!
No comments:
Post a Comment