Saturday, July 16, 2011

I’m SO EXCITED!!!, April 6, 2008, 2:46PM


I’m SO EXCITED!!!

Current mood:excited
Only 6 more days til I go to the Outer Banks.  I’m so excited and I can’t wait.  So far it’s only going to be me, my parents, and my cousin Wyatt.  My friend Courtney may go and I get her answer tomorrow.  I’m so excited because we’re staying in a 5 story house and it has a hot tub, it’ll be the 2nd time I’ve ever been to the outer banks, and I get to fish for the first time in the ocean (Yeah it’s redneckish I know, but it’s my roots and I can’t hide them).  There’s only one bummer: we’re going to be leaving at 2 or 3 AM on Saturday.  But my cousin Wyatt will probably be driving then so I’ll get to sleep :D.  I’m going to take lots of pictures so be ready for that.  Then my grandparents comes back from Florida the day before we get back so I’m excited about that.  And on Monday, April 21 I get to go and get my unrestricted license!  Then the next day me and my nanny are going to Asheville so I get to check out early for that.  So that’s about all that’s new with me.  I’ll probably write another blog before I leave.  So I’m all hyper and excited right now so I’m going to go bother my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment