Saturday, July 16, 2011

Camp Woodman, July 14, 2007, 8:33PM

Camp Woodman



Hey everybody!! I just got back from camp and it was great!! I met some of the best people in the world there.. like Jonathan, Kelsey, Caitie, Becky, Eddie, Katie, Danielle, Natalie, Eric, Chastity, Sarah, JB, and so many more people.. I really didn't want to leave them but I wanted 2 come home. I cried last night because I was going to miss them so much and plus last night, which was the best night of my life, had to end just because the camp director had to treat us older teenagers like little kids. I had the night of my life and I got to dance with the best guy in the whole camp who I clicked with right away. Tho we only started talking last night we found out that we have a lot in common. but he's only an hour and thirty minutes away.. closer than everyone else... except Sarah, she's in Asheville attending college. Camp Woodman was the best. I got the best girl to do my make up and make me look pretty for the dance, KELSEY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING MY MAKEUP B/C I FELT SO PRETTY!!! i am going to miss Caitie, who is only 15 days younger than me and who so super awesome and so nice to me. and i'm definantly going to miss Becky and Eddie because they were just awesome. Eddie knows how to make people smile when they are blue. Becky is a true blue friend who I am glad i got to know during my 6 days @ camp. and i want to thank Kelsey, Caitie, Becky, and Eddie for being my friends on that first day when I didn't know anyone at camp and was all by myself. I loved all of the counselors!!! You made my first away from home, non-day camp exprience the BEST EVER!!! (People who are reading this that are from camp woodman: YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST I LOVE YOU ALL!!)



Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment