Havin My License...
Current mood:
accomplished
accomplishedYea so most of you should kno by now but I have my license.. got it Friday (left school @ 12:30 bitches!). I freaked out the whole time I sat in the drivers license office. But I passed the road sign test and then I got into the car and did my road test. I was freaking out the whole time so i drove slow and careful. Afterwards he told me that I passed and I was so happy! (Trust me that test is nothing to be nervous about because just as long as you drive safe and have driven that car for a while you'll do fine). Then i went and had my picture made *i had a cross and 32 on my cheek which didn't show up in the pic* and then left. Just as i was pulling out my dad yelled @ me 2 stop cuz a car was speeding through the parkin lot and i never saw him and i abt hit him... ugh. but then i drove my dad to the license plate office, and then to our insurance agency, then to get his new car that he bought for himself (cuz he gave me his 89 oldsmoblie [who's radio doesn't work and the drivers side window doesn't either!]) then after that i went and drove around a lot and showed off my license! it's great not having a supervising driver w/ u (legally). but it really did feel illegal for a bit but boy was it fun. i drove 2 my house, the bank, dollar store, my nanny d's, my cousin court and stephs house, my cousin tonya's house, my nanny s's, then home. then i went out 2 eat then drove 2 the football game but had to leave early. having ur license is AWESOME!!! if you don't have yours already then it'll be a blast when you do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment