Here Without You Baby
Current mood:
loved
lovedOnly 56 more days til my sweet 16!!! I can't wait... I still haven't decided what I'm going to do for a party...
Only 72 more days until I get my license!! I can't wait for that either... I'm so excited cause then I'll be able to drive myself to see Jon!!!
I love that boy so damn much. I really don't know what I would do without him. He's my everything. We have more in common than any of my ex's combined. Me and him connect so well and we can be on the phone for hours at a time and talk about anything. We don't keep secrets from each other and we share friends. His friend Tom is like one of my new best friends.. lol. But yea... eventually I will bring Jon to Sylva and all of ya'll will get to see him and see how AWESOME HE IS!!
I LOVE YOU JON!!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME AND YOU KNOW IT!!
<3 always,
dEvOn
No comments:
Post a Comment