I am finally a legal adult :)
Current mood:
knighted
knightedI finally turned 18 on Saturday. It was the best birthday of my life!
I was a little rebellious and went to get a tattoo... and I DON'T regret it. I have wanted one for a long time now and finally was able to get one cause my parents don't like them.
I am very proud of myself for getting it. It was a big step into my adulthood [which sounds cheesy but that's how I see it]. It was my first decision on my own as a legal adult.
I almost chickened out driving there but I had my bestie with me [Jessica Masters] and Nathan and Steve :D Billy and Matt showed up a little bit later as I was getting "drilled".
Oh and by the way, if you're gonna get a tattoo... Go to Redskull!!! Eddie is the best!!!!
Life as of right now is great... Billy and I are doing fantastic! Sunday made 10 months, though we still have our little problems, we solve them and try to make the best out of every day.
He's currently working at Burger King and he enjoys it for the most part...
As for me... I'm trying to get answers to my health problems. So far everything is looking good but I still don't have the strength I should so I can't work.
That's about all I have to say. :D Thanks for reading :)
I was a little rebellious and went to get a tattoo... and I DON'T regret it. I have wanted one for a long time now and finally was able to get one cause my parents don't like them.
I am very proud of myself for getting it. It was a big step into my adulthood [which sounds cheesy but that's how I see it]. It was my first decision on my own as a legal adult.
I almost chickened out driving there but I had my bestie with me [Jessica Masters] and Nathan and Steve :D Billy and Matt showed up a little bit later as I was getting "drilled".
Oh and by the way, if you're gonna get a tattoo... Go to Redskull!!! Eddie is the best!!!!
Life as of right now is great... Billy and I are doing fantastic! Sunday made 10 months, though we still have our little problems, we solve them and try to make the best out of every day.
He's currently working at Burger King and he enjoys it for the most part...
As for me... I'm trying to get answers to my health problems. So far everything is looking good but I still don't have the strength I should so I can't work.
That's about all I have to say. :D Thanks for reading :)
No comments:
Post a Comment