Saturday, July 16, 2011

Geez, It’s Been A While Since I Wrote a Blog, March 9, 2008, 5:48PM

Geez, It’s Been A While Since I Wrote a Blog

Current mood:bored


Well I've almost completely stopped hurting, which is great because now I can do all the things I loved doing. I've lost 15 pounds, and I don't know where the hell it went but I'm glad it's gone. I'm down to 130 lbs now and I still want to lose some more weight. Over spring break, me, my parents, my cousin Wyatt, and my 2 best friends Jessica and Courtney are going to the Outer Banks to go fishing. On April 21st, I get my unrestricted license, which I'm so excited about. I still have yet to find a prom dress and prom date, so more than likely I'm going single and with my friends. That's all I can think of that's new in the life department, well except I've been having break downs, like a couple of weeks ago I just started bawling my eyes out on my way home and almost wrecked. And I still don't know why I was crying so much. I think I was just too stressed out, but I'm all better now.

Oh and one last thing. I found out why Jon broke up with me. I'll post that in a different blog cause everyone in the world doesn't need to know about it.

And I'm still single. I'm just looking for the right guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment