Saturday, July 16, 2011

My WONDERFUL JUNE 30!!!, July 1, 2008, 9:00PM


My WONDERFUL JUNE 30!!!


Current mood:overstimulated
Well some of you know others of you don't but yesterday I got in my first wreck.  Just my luck as I was coming home.  I hit an Infiniti QX4 that looked brand new and damaged Ol' Blue (my 89 Oldsmobile).  Luckily no one was hurt but I have to pay for it.  I got a ticket for an "Unsafe Movement".  I have a court date on August 18th at 8:30AM and I have to pay $25 for the ticket and $120 for court costs (what a rip-off).  So I have to pay $145 for court and who knows how much for insurance and to have my car fixed and to have the other car fixed.  I am going to drive very careful now!!!  But I have to wait 30 days to get my license back from my dad cause right now he only lets me drive to work and back (at Kel-Save I just started today).  But if you ask me I'm pretty sick of driving for the moment and I don't want that to happen again cause I cried all afternoon yesterday!!
Oh and if you know a place that is selling front bumpers, head light kits (and turning signals) and grills for a 89 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera please let me know!! Thank you!
I will have pictures up soon but I don't have a picture of the damage I did to them. OH WELL.  DRIVE SAFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment