My Uneventful Life
Current mood:
depressed
depressedWell I have a job at Kel-Save now.. I've been there since July 1st. It's kinda boring there cause I just walk around and deal with tobbacco products all day.
As of right now my life is very uneventful. I have nothing to do other than work which stresses me out.
We're probably going to end up selling my blue car because of my wreck and it is upsetting me because believe it or not I have grown attached to that car.
I'm trying to save up my money for:
Court
iPod
Laptop
Insurance
Senior Project
Guitar Lessons
Court
iPod
Laptop
Insurance
Senior Project
Guitar Lessons
And I'm also trying to spend my money wiser because I spend way too much of it.
I have a crush on this one guy and I'm not telling you who, I'm trying to make it work... which I don't know if it will cause he doesn't even know it.
I had my senior pictures taken a week ago and I can't wait to see the proofs because I think they turned out very well.
My dad's birthday is Saturday and I have to work and it makes me sad :'(
My court date is on August 18 and I really want out of it.
We're going to Myrtle Beach sometime in August for a weekend kind of vacation and I'm trying to convince my parents to let my friend go (she knows who she is).
I can't wait for school to start back.
I really want to learn how to play the guitar.
I want to go to a concert.
I need to finish things I start.
I'm afraid but also welcome being alone.
I've drifted apart from some of my good friends.
I don't have very many friends.
I need more friends.
I feel lonely all the time.
I'm miserable.
And I'm probably making you depressed reading this so I'm going to go to bed and finish reading Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton (it's better than the movies).
No comments:
Post a Comment