Current mood:
lovedyea i got a little bored with the translator... so.. lol.. here are my thoughts in spanish (if u can't read spanish then the english version is below it.. lol)
¡Soy tan feliz que finalmente encontré a mi compañero verdadero del alma! Mi novio es el más grande del mundo y no sé lo que haría sin él. Soy tan feliz que caí en amor con el individuo adecuado este vez. Lo amo con todo mi corazón y no sería completo sin él en mi vida. Él es la luz de mi vida, de mi razón de vivir, y de la respuesta a todos mis rezos. Sin su amor no sería nada en todos. Seré el suyo por siempre y siempre. Cuando consigo besarlo que lo deseo al último por siempre y quisiera que fuera muy romántico y perfecto. Si solamente fuéramos más viejos y después casados nunca tendría que preocuparme de no verlo. Nos veríamos que toda la hora y yo no tendría que faltarlo este mucho. Pero los medios de la distancia nada compararon al amor verdadero.
I am so happy that I finally found my true soul mate! My boyfriend is the greatest in the world and I do not know what I would do without him. I am so happy that I fell in love with the right guy this time. I love him with all of my heart and I would not be complete without him in my life. He is the light of my life, my reason for living, and the answer to all of my prayers. Without his love I would be nothing at all. I will be his forever and ever. When I get to kiss him I want it to last forever and I want it to be very romantic and perfect. If only we were older and married then I would never have to worry about not seeing him. We would see each other all the time and I would not have to miss him this much. But distance means nothing compared to true love.
No comments:
Post a Comment