Saturday, July 16, 2011

IT’S FREEZING AND I’M 16 1/2!, April 3, 2008, 4:47PM


IT’S FREEZING AND I’M 16 1/2!

Current mood:accomplished
Ok I’m freezing my ass off right now.  I wish summer would hurry up and get here.  Today I am officially 16 1/2 and in 18 days I get my unrestricted license and I can drive around with as many people as I want as late as I want.  I hope to go to Tennessee that weekend.  But I’m hoping that Courtney will get to go to the Outer Banks with me over Spring Break.  She is giving me her final answer Monday.  I finally have my senior project idea and a guy that is going to be my mentor.  Which is a big relief because I never thought I would think of something.  But I don’t currently like anyone really, but I really don’t care because I’m only 16 and I have the rest of my life for crap like that.  Well it’s not really crap but you catch my drift.  That’s about all I have to say.  I just can’t wait to be out of school for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment