Saturday, July 16, 2011

About Me, July 30, 2007, 8:17PM


About Me

Current mood:loved
  • So, what's there to say about me?
  • Well to start off with, my name's Devon
  • I go by Devon
  • I'm 15 years old
  • My b-day is October 3, 1991
  • I love my boyfriend Jon with all of my heart and would do anything for him
  • I met him at Camp Woodman and danced with him and fell in love with him during the camp dance
  • Love of rock music was the thing that brought us together
  • I'm a Junior at Smoky Mountain High School
  • I'm right handed and suck @ doing anything with my left
  • My pinkie on my right hand is scarred from a motorcycle accident I had 5 days after I turned 15.
  • I'm really self-conscious about the way I look
  • Metal and hard rock are the main things I listen to (my favorite genres)
  • I'm addicted to Twix bars and Orbit gum
  • I like to read a lot.  I am usually always reading a book
  • I love teen romance novels. and teen fiction.. I can read some adult books but... young adult books are better
  • I love making new friends that share my interests.
  • I like to write short stories (I'm currently working on a novel) and poetry
  • I love it when people read my poetry and compliment on it..
  • I post too many bulletins (so says everyone)
  • I post new blogs when I feel the urge to tell people things
  • I love dance and techno type songs too
  • I use to go to the movies all the time but not a lot now.
  • I still like watching some foreign films [in English] like The Magdalene Sisters.
  • I won't be something I'm not just to please people, you just have to accept me the way I am
  • I can hold grudges for a while and if u make me mad enough I will jump down your throat
  • I don't really change my profile a lot
  • I can turn pretty much anything into something perverted
  • I don't really cuss a lot, just when I'm mad, or when I talk 2 some people
  • I have trouble making up my mind a lot
  • I like dancing to techno type music
  • I'm Native American , Scotch-Irish, Dutch, and German.
  • I tan pretty easy because of the Indian in me.
  • I can be very clumsy at times
  • I love to get sugar high!!!
  • I don't play any musical instrument, though I hope 2 learn 2 play the guitar (and I can play a few songs on my keyboard)
  • I like tossing a football around and sometimes playing tackle football with my cousins
  • DDR and Guitar Hero are both awesome
  • I'm kind of an insomniac (for those of u that don't know what that is.. I can't sleep very well)
  • I say random things to my friends to make them think I'm weird... which I am
  • I speak my mind to a lot of people and get in trouble a lot for it.
  • If you are being an ass I will usually tell you that you are being one, so you are forewarned.
  • I can be violent if u make me mad enough
  • I like to read
  • I hate the foods teachers Ms. Allen (who is retiring after this year!!) and Ms. Haigler
  • I love being random
  • I LOVE 80S MUSIC!!
  • [FUSE] is the best TV channel
  • Summer is my favorite season.
  • Degrassi, Hells Kitchen, Friends, House, and That 70s Show are the greatest
  • I listen to SOiL while in the shower
  • For those of you with no idea what I just said SOiL is a metal band (one of my favorites)
  • I like taking pictures of everything
  • I have a tendency to pop my fingers, toes, and back a lot...
  • I love star gazing
  • I like being funny and making people laugh
  • I'm an original... no 1 can b like me
  • I Am Agnostic.
  • MUSIC is my reason to live. I fall asleep to it, drive to it, and sing to it
  • I Get Attached Too Fast.
  • I obsess easily
  • Everything happens for a reason.
  • Anything else you want to know??? Just ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment