Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Wonderful Day With William Wesley Hooper ♥, December 30, 2008, 3:59AM


My Wonderful Day With William Wesley Hooper ♥

Current mood:loved
Well today I decided to take Billy out for the day.
Day started at 7 AM this morning for me after I went to bed at 2.
I went to the bank and met Billy at Wal-Mart at 10, went in to get some snacks, went to get gas, and went to McDonald's for breakfast.
After that I didn't tell Billy where we were heading, which was to the Blue Ridge Parkway.
We went to Roy Taylor Overlook and then to Devil's Courthouse.  We hiked up to the top and enjoyed the amazing view and each other's company.
After that we headed toward Cherokee, talking, laughing, cutting up, listening to music, and just having a good time.
Once in Cherokee I made a stop at Dairy Queen so I could get a Blizzard and headed toward the next place, which I made a pit stop at Deep Creek to throw away my Blizzard cup and go to the bathroom.
Next place we went was the Road To Nowhere.  I've only been there once and I didn't really go very far.  Billy and I went through the tunnel and went on the trail past the tunnel for a ways.  Holding hands, walking along in the woods, and enjoying nature.
I had so much fun just being there with him, there aren't any words to describe how I felt.  We walked back toward the tunnel and sat down on the railing and about fell asleep.  Then I made him walk to the top of the tunnel and we sat there just talking and enjoying the moment.  That's where I decided that we needed a picture of us together, which is my profile picture.
I swear we make such a great couple.  I feel like I was meant to be with him for the rest of my life.  I know we've only been dating almost a month (which is really hard to believe cause it doesn't seem like it's been that long), but I feel that he's suppose to be in my life.  He makes me feel so great about myself, even though I don't let him know that most of the time.  There's never a dull moment with him and I am always smiling now.  I smile and don't even realize it now, when it use to be that I rarely ever smiled.
My life was going in a downward spiral until Saturday November 29, 2008 when I decided to drop by Wendy's with Hollie.  That was the best decision of my life.  If it hadn't been for me going that night I never would have started talking to Billy and I never would have developed a crush.  [Jimmy thank you so much for getting it out of me cause I know I wouldn't have ever said anything and I wouldn't be where I am right now.]
Now the only time I'm ever sad is when I'm not with him or when I'm not talking to him.  He makes me feel complete.  I can honestly say he's the first boy I've ever loved.  Cause I thought I had a grasp on the whole concept and feeling of love until I met him.  I felt something I had never felt before and I now know that it is love.
Billy, I love you with all my heart.  It makes me sad to leave when we hang out.  There is never a dull moment with you and I always have so much fun.  I don't think you realize how happy you've made me, or maybe I do because I know we share the same feelings.  I was heading for a deep depression before I met you, I wasn't happy with my life and where it was heading, I was turning into someone I'm really not.  This past month has been the best of my life.  I don't care if my parents say we're going too fast because we're not.  They may say that I'm not using my head, but I'm following my heart and I don't think they realize that.  My heart leads me to you, no matter the path.  I'm trying my best to explain all these feelings I feel toward you but it's just impossible.  To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.  You ARE my world.  I honestly can't see where I'd be now without you.  My world has really been flipped upside down which is great because if I had been going down the path I was going down I was going to end up in a bad situation and have a bunch of regrets down the road.  Thank you for the best month of my life and I can't wait to spend many more with you.  I love you so very much.
Current mood:loved
Well today I decided to take Billy out for the day.
Day started at 7 AM this morning for me after I went to bed at 2.
I went to the bank and met Billy at Wal-Mart at 10, went in to get some snacks, went to get gas, and went to McDonald's for breakfast.
After that I didn't tell Billy where we were heading, which was to the Blue Ridge Parkway.
We went to Roy Taylor Overlook and then to Devil's Courthouse.  We hiked up to the top and enjoyed the amazing view and each other's company.
After that we headed toward Cherokee, talking, laughing, cutting up, listening to music, and just having a good time.
Once in Cherokee I made a stop at Dairy Queen so I could get a Blizzard and headed toward the next place, which I made a pit stop at Deep Creek to throw away my Blizzard cup and go to the bathroom.
Next place we went was the Road To Nowhere.  I've only been there once and I didn't really go very far.  Billy and I went through the tunnel and went on the trail past the tunnel for a ways.  Holding hands, walking along in the woods, and enjoying nature.
I had so much fun just being there with him, there aren't any words to describe how I felt.  We walked back toward the tunnel and sat down on the railing and about fell asleep.  Then I made him walk to the top of the tunnel and we sat there just talking and enjoying the moment.  That's where I decided that we needed a picture of us together, which is my profile picture.
I swear we make such a great couple.  I feel like I was meant to be with him for the rest of my life.  I know we've only been dating almost a month (which is really hard to believe cause it doesn't seem like it's been that long), but I feel that he's suppose to be in my life.  He makes me feel so great about myself, even though I don't let him know that most of the time.  There's never a dull moment with him and I am always smiling now.  I smile and don't even realize it now, when it use to be that I rarely ever smiled.
My life was going in a downward spiral until Saturday November 29, 2008 when I decided to drop by Wendy's with Hollie.  That was the best decision of my life.  If it hadn't been for me going that night I never would have started talking to Billy and I never would have developed a crush.  [Jimmy thank you so much for getting it out of me cause I know I wouldn't have ever said anything and I wouldn't be where I am right now.]
Now the only time I'm ever sad is when I'm not with him or when I'm not talking to him.  He makes me feel complete.  I can honestly say he's the first boy I've ever loved.  Cause I thought I had a grasp on the whole concept and feeling of love until I met him.  I felt something I had never felt before and I now know that it is love.
Billy, I love you with all my heart.  It makes me sad to leave when we hang out.  There is never a dull moment with you and I always have so much fun.  I don't think you realize how happy you've made me, or maybe I do because I know we share the same feelings.  I was heading for a deep depression before I met you, I wasn't happy with my life and where it was heading, I was turning into someone I'm really not.  This past month has been the best of my life.  I don't care if my parents say we're going too fast because we're not.  They may say that I'm not using my head, but I'm following my heart and I don't think they realize that.  My heart leads me to you, no matter the path.  I'm trying my best to explain all these feelings I feel toward you but it's just impossible.  To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.  You ARE my world.  I honestly can't see where I'd be now without you.  My world has really been flipped upside down which is great because if I had been going down the path I was going down I was going to end up in a bad situation and have a bunch of regrets down the road.  Thank you for the best month of my life and I can't wait to spend many more with you.  I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment