Saturday, July 16, 2011

Somehow words just can't describe how I feel..., July 17, 2007, 5:31PM

Somehow words just can't describe how I feel...

Current mood:indescribable

Jon, I am so glad that you asked me out. I am so glad that I met you at Camp Woodman. I can't believe now that I ever had declined the offers to go to Camp Woodman. But I am mostly glad because I went this year and I met you. The highlight of my whole Camp WOW experience would have to be the dance. I had the best time dancing with you and I couldn't keep from smiling when I was dancing with you. You can always tell when I fake smile and when I really am smiling, in both of the pictures that I have with you I was really and truly smiling. I really haven't smiled like that in a long time now and then I really did have a reason to smile. I love the way that night that we went from being far apart to being so close. I just wish that Eric hadn't shined the flashlight on us, I wonder what would have happened if he hadn't. I loved it when your arms kept on pulling me closer to you and I remember during our dances I felt something, but I don't know how to describe what it was. I guess it was the feeling of knowing that there is someone there for me. I think that you are that person too. That night when I started crying I because I was going to miss everyone but also because the best night of my life was about to end. After that dance I couldn't help but think about you. Then the next morning at breakfast I couldn't really look you in the eye because I was shy, but I don't know if you could tell. And at the awards program I was so mad at my mom and dad for getting there early. I didn't want to leave Camp Woodman or you. And I must have came back for like a million hugs but the best one was when me and you *and your sister* were hugging and you told me that you didn't want to let go. I didn't want you to. I wanted to stay there and be in your arms forever. The whole way home I couldn't stop thinking about you or smiling when I thought about you. I also kept on looking at all the passing cars, hoping that maybe you'd be in one of them and I'd get to see you one more time. When I got home, the first thing I did was get on the internet and e-mail you right away. Then I wrote you a poem that next day and when you sent me one back I read it and cried. They were tears of joy and I couldn't believe that a guy would ever write something like that for me. Then I remember when I called you back and we talked til your dad's phone died. I missed you the moment that we were disconnected. I listen to the radio now and every single song reminds me of you. And after you asked me out I was so happy, cause I've been waiting for a guy like you for my whole life I think. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't gone to Camp Woodman this year. I can't wait to see you again! And I can't wait til prom, I'm glad that you're going to go with me. Maybe you can go to my Winter Formal with me too. And one last thing, YOU ARE SO AWESOME I'M SO GLAD THAT WE MET AND DANCED TOGETHER!!!



<3 always,

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment