Got A Fuckin Problem With My Boyfriend?
Current mood:
infuriated
infuriatedIf anyone else has a fucking problem with my boyfriend then you will just have to deal. I am with him and we're stayin together.
Don't call me a whore, slut, or hoebag, and definantly don't call my boyfriend anything because when you do I will be really pissed off and you don't want me to be pissed off at you.
Ok so if any more of you little hoebags that have gone out with him before and don't like him please don't tell me about it. If you say anything bad about my boyfriend then you will have hell brought to you. And definantly don't call me or him names. It will make me mad if you call me names but once you call the love of my life names then I will have revenge.
You really don't want to get on my bad side because if you do you will regret it because then you will have lots of enemies.
For the record. You can say what you want about us to break us up, but trust me that's not gonna happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment