Been A While
Well it has been a very long time since I've written a blog. A lot of different things have happened since I last wrote a blog.
Biggest thing being Billy and I broke up February 15th. We had broken up for a few days back in December but we got back together.
Reasons why I did it?
1. He hadn't talked to me in over a week.
2. I was tired of being hurt by him.
3. He was lying.
4. He wasn't going to change.
5. It was time that I finally did it.
6. It didn't even feel like he was my boyfriend anymore.
7. I felt that I needed to be freed of him.
Life since then has been great, I'm actually HAPPY! I haven't been sad or depressed and I've found that I really and truly do enjoy being single.
Though I still would love to have a boyfriend, but for now I'm going to enjoy being single and doing whatever I want :)
Sadly I lost a few good friends from that break, but turns out they weren't so great of friends after all. Oh well, lots of shit heads in the world, I just happened to find 2 of them.
Anyone else in my life?
Yeah, there are a few new people in my life. One sadly had to leave for the Air Force and I miss him a lot. Another I've been hanging out with a lot and he's really cool.
I've made a few friends at school, most of them are older, but I'm glad I at least made some friends. Something that has always been very hard for me to do.
I went and got my hair highlighted, blonde and red. It looks awesome and I think I'm gonna keep it up.
I still haven't heard back from the Nursing Program, but I should know in April whether I got in or not, which I'm hoping that I did.
I'm leaving for North Myrtle Beach tomorrow, I'm very excited about it. Haven't ever been to North Myrtle, but I'm sure it will be very nice. Going with my great aunt Martha Lou, her hubby, her daughter, and 2 granddaughters and my parents.
Hmm... not much else going on in my life. If I can think of anything else I'll write lol.
Biggest thing being Billy and I broke up February 15th. We had broken up for a few days back in December but we got back together.
Reasons why I did it?
1. He hadn't talked to me in over a week.
2. I was tired of being hurt by him.
3. He was lying.
4. He wasn't going to change.
5. It was time that I finally did it.
6. It didn't even feel like he was my boyfriend anymore.
7. I felt that I needed to be freed of him.
Life since then has been great, I'm actually HAPPY! I haven't been sad or depressed and I've found that I really and truly do enjoy being single.
Though I still would love to have a boyfriend, but for now I'm going to enjoy being single and doing whatever I want :)
Sadly I lost a few good friends from that break, but turns out they weren't so great of friends after all. Oh well, lots of shit heads in the world, I just happened to find 2 of them.
Anyone else in my life?
Yeah, there are a few new people in my life. One sadly had to leave for the Air Force and I miss him a lot. Another I've been hanging out with a lot and he's really cool.
I've made a few friends at school, most of them are older, but I'm glad I at least made some friends. Something that has always been very hard for me to do.
I went and got my hair highlighted, blonde and red. It looks awesome and I think I'm gonna keep it up.
I still haven't heard back from the Nursing Program, but I should know in April whether I got in or not, which I'm hoping that I did.
I'm leaving for North Myrtle Beach tomorrow, I'm very excited about it. Haven't ever been to North Myrtle, but I'm sure it will be very nice. Going with my great aunt Martha Lou, her hubby, her daughter, and 2 granddaughters and my parents.
Hmm... not much else going on in my life. If I can think of anything else I'll write lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment