My Allergies
Current mood:
amused
amusedWell I went and had an allergy test yesterday and I'm apparently allergic to a lot of things...
TreesOak
Birch
Ash
Birch
Ash
7 Southeast Grasses (just my luck)
Other Grasses
Bermuda Grass (never heard of it)
Football field and baseball field grass (great now i can't roll around on the football field =/..)
Plaintain Weed
Cuckleburries
Bermuda Grass (never heard of it)
Football field and baseball field grass (great now i can't roll around on the football field =/..)
Plaintain Weed
Cuckleburries
Molds
Alternaria
Aureobasidium
Basically molds that are in potting soil. So I have to use gloves and a mask.
Alternaria
Aureobasidium
Basically molds that are in potting soil. So I have to use gloves and a mask.
Lastly Dust Mites
And my parents have to clear the rain gutters and have no leaking plumbing.
And I have to wash the sheets on my bed at least once a week.
I hate allergies. Luckily I didn't have to have shots but I do have to take Claritin once a day for a month then I go back and they determine if I have to have shots or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment