Saturday, July 16, 2011

Health Update, December 26, 2007, 10:48PM


Health Update



Current mood:sick

Well I finally went to the doctor today. Which I am going to a new doctor now, Dr. Mahar, but I saw Dr. Travis Stuckey. They really couldn't find anything wrong with me but they didn't do much but like what they would for a physical like check my temperature, pulse, blood pressure, ears, nose, joints, throat, lungs, etc. But he really didn't know what it was so he gave me a Mono test, which came back negative, and gave me some antibiotics and some cough pills (which look like they could choke me). And I take the antibiotics for 5 days and if I don't feel better within 2 weeks then I go back and get full blood work done. I'm thinking that I have JRA (Juvinile Rhuemtory Arthitis) but I don't know. I just want to get better. I'll post back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment