The Poem I Wrote Him and The Poem He Wrote Me
Current mood:
loved
lovedCamp WOW Crush
By: Devon Danner
Your arms close around me, making me feel complete,
I didn't even really pay attention to my feet.
In your arms I feel like I was meant to be there,
That there was no longer need to despair.
When we hugged I didn't want to let go,
The last day I saw you seems like forever ago.
The thought of you just makes me smile,
All the moments I spent with you were worthwhile.
I just wish I could be near you right now,
I will forever cherish that dance at Camp WOW.
Who knew that only music sparked our friendship,
When I hear "So Sick" I think a beat of my heart will skip.
I will keep your photos on my wall,
And I'll always look forward to a e-mail or call.
Cause I know you are in a special place in my heart,
And I miss you now, anytime we're apart.
I just can't wait to see you again,
And I can't wait to be in your arms and grin.
Written especially for Jon Russell by Devon Danner on (7-15-07).
================================================
My Camp WOW Crush
By Jon Russell (Jonathan)
I remember the first day at camp I saw you
And I thought you might like rock too
HIM GREEN DAY ROB ZOMBIE I didn't care
As long as there was someone who liked rock there
But when my sis asked if I would take you to the dance
My eyes fixed on you and I went into a trance
You were the First girl I ever danced with too
And I liked it as much as I like you
It means so much to me
I hope you see
I heard SO SICK on my way home
And I Thought of you and me dancing all alone
At camp WOW I wished that the songs would never end
And when you hugged me I never wanted to part
But I have a special place in my heart
And I know that you have one for me too
And I hope you LIKE ME AS MUCH AS I DO
From your biggest crush Jon Russell
No comments:
Post a Comment