Why I’m Grounded...
Current mood:
rebellious
rebelliousWell Saturday I worked til 6 then afterwards was bored so decided to go hang out with some friends.
I stayed out til 1 AM and went to Franklin as well.
The reasons why I'm grounded are that I stayed out til 1 when I was suppose to be at my grandma's around 11 or 11:30. And I went to Franklin without my dad's permission.
But anyways, I went to the movies with a friend and saw Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa which is the cutest movie ever! I loved it, even though I've never seen the first one.
But I do think that it was all worth getting grounded for.
I had a blast and did something I had waited almost 3 years to do.
I just hope things turn out the way I want them to. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment