Saturday, July 16, 2011

It Will All Work Out, July 15, 2006, 2:51PM


It Will All Work Out

Current mood:hopeful
For everyone that reads this please don't hate Ryan.  He didn't do anything wrong.  We broke up just because neither one of us could handle the long distance relationship.  He is going to move here in a couple of months and then we are going to go back out.  It's just that we couldn't handle not seeing each other and not being able to do things together.  I had thought about this a long time and we talked about it last night.  I'm not upset or anything because I know that this is what is best for the both of us.  So for right now our relationship if just friends, just until he moves here then we will be together again.  Thanks for reading this because it means that you truly care about me.  Please don't be mad at Ryan, he didn't do anything wrong.  This was both, my choice and his choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment