Saturday, July 16, 2011

Officially a SMHS Alumni :), June 13, 2009, 9:01PM


Officially a SMHS Alumni :)

Current mood:accomplished
Well now I can say I am officially a high school graduate and an Alumni of Smoky Mountain High School.

Took 13 years but I finally received my dipolma :D

Graduation night was a blast, I had fun seeing people I have gone to school with for 4 years, and some I've went to school with all my life.

I just want to congratulate everyone who made it to that milestone in their life, it is a GREAT accomplishment.

I also got a laptop from my parents, it's an HP but I'm not sure what model.  I am OBSESSED with it and carry it with me wherever I go now. :D

Billy and I are doing fantastic, which isn't any surprise, we've been together 6 months and 9 days, by far my longest.

Mom and Dad really do like him, they even took us both out to eat last night at Old Mountain BBQ in Waynesville and we had a GREAT time.

Mom started telling us restaurant stories and everyone was laughing, she even started crying she was laughing so hard.

Billy even looked at me after we left and said "I think your parents actually like me!" lol

But, right now my life is the best it's ever been
I've got goals set and I don't plan on giving up on them until I've reached all of them :D

Congrats class of 2009!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment