Saturday, July 16, 2011

Baby Names I Like, February 10, 2009, 10:03PM


Baby Names I Like

Current mood:thoughtful
GIRLS

Hayden - English - heather-covered hillElizabeth - Hebrew - consencrated to GodRoxanne - Persian - sunriseGaladriel -  - maiden crowned with a radiant garlandGala - Norwegian - singerGabriella - Italian - devoted to GodJuno - Latin - supreme Roman goddessAphrodite - Greek - goddess of love and beautyFreya - Scandinavian - noblewoman; Norse goddess of loveGaea - Greek - Earth; the goddess of EarthDelilah - Hebrew - brooderDenise - French - follower of Dionysus, the god of wine

BOYS


Landon - English - open, grassy meadowNathaniel - Hebrew - gift of GodKeegan - Irish - little; fieryTegan - Irish - bard, poetBlake - English - attractive; darkGuy - Hebrew - valley       - German - warrior       - French - guideDuff - Scottish - darkDarren - Irish - great           - English - small, rock hillDaemien or Damiion - Greek - tamer, smootherAxl - Latin - axe      - German - small oak tree, source of life      - Hebrew - father of peaceRomeo - Italian - pilgrim to RomeDraco - English - dragonMichael - Hebrew - who is like GodKale - Arabic - friend      - Hawaiian - a familiar form of CarlAtreyu - Indian - Boy warrior
Indiana - American - Land of Indians
Ralph - English - wolf counselorDuncan - Scottish - brown warrior
 


I'm being serious when I say I actually like ALL of these names.  Here are the combinations I like:

Girl


Hayden ElizabethJuno AphroditeRoxanne GaladrielDelilah Denise

Boy


Landon NathanielKeegan BlakeKale TeganRalph Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment