Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Oh So Wonderful Birthday, October 4, 2008, 4:18PM


My Oh So Wonderful Birthday

Current mood:ecstatic
Today has officially been the best birthday of my entire life.  I couldn't have asked for anything better.
And I got to hear a bob cat for the first time.  It was scurry!!! lol
But I was actually wished happy b-day by a lot of my friends :D
And I got the present I've always wanted, though it may be simple it made me the happiest I have ever been.
That present?  Roses.
I've always seen girls get handed roses for their birthdays or something and I've always thought to myself, "I wish a guy would buy me flowers for my birthday, that's all I would want from him."
I got that wish tonight.  I never expected him to get me anything either.  He bought me a cake, which I couldn't eat cause cake makes me sick =/ and he got me flowers.  He acted like he hadn't gotten me anything which I really and truly didn't think he would but I didn't really care, I just wanted to spend time with him.
I had went to the bathroom and I walked back to where he was standing and he had both his hands behind his back and it confused me.  Then when I got closer he pulled them out from behind his back.  My eyes suddenly filled with tears but I held them back and hugged him.  I don't think he realizes how happy he made me.  Or maybe he does because I haven't been able to stop smiling since then. :D
All in all I had a WONDERFUL day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment