Eat, Sleep, Live, Love ♥
Current mood:
loved
lovedWell I forgot to mention this in earlier blogs but it's FINALLY 2009.
I'm entering my last semester at SMHS and I'm looking forward to it but dreading it at the same time.
This is the year that my life officially begins.
I'll walk across that stage, my head held high, grab that well deserved diploma and walk down the steps into the real world.
I really don't know what 2009 has in store for me, but I know I'm going to make sure it's a lot better than 2008.
I'm hoping either after graduation or after I turn 18 to move in with Billy. I'm sorry if you don't believe in that, but this is MY choice. As I will tell my parents and family when they say no. "This is my choice, times have changed and it is actually ACCEPTED in today's society. I'm sorry if you're old-fashioned and believe only married couples should live together."
Billy and I are doing FABUTASTIC :D
We've had a few bumps and stumbles along the way but we've fixed them :D Everyone has problems, no ones perfect, I, most certainly, am not.
I'm trying to turn my life around, spend time with those I've pretty much pushed away without meaning to.
I'm trying my hardest to get into SCC, I'm not sure that I will but I'm going to keep trying.
That's about it for a life update.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment