Christmas 2007
Current mood:
relievedYeah, I guess this Christmas was good. But I'll have to start with Christmas Eve. I had gotten my christmas shopping done the day before (thanks to Dad giving me $50 since I'm poor and have no job). But Christmas Eve I sat around the house until around 4 and me, my mom, and dad went over to my Nanny Danner's house for our annual Christmas Dinner. This year was another hard year without my grandpa, the 9th to be exact. But we have 3 new additions to the family that were there. Lucia Grace, who is 6 and 1/2 months old now and has the reddest hair I have ever seen and who is such a cutie pie, she is the daughter of my cousin Emily and her husband Spencer "The King" Fisher". Laylan Renee, who was born October 3 (my birthday :D) and who I held for the longest time after she woke up. And Cayla Junaluska who is engaged to my cousin Sam and they are the parents of Laylan Renee and they're both 18 but that's okay. But we ate, had a good time, then around 6:30, me, my mom and dad headed over to my other grandparents house. Everyone was there (my nanny, my papaw, me, my mom and dad, and my cousin Jessica and her parents). We opened up gifts and talked. Then we all left. I went home and went to bed. Around 6 AM the next morning I woke up hurting really bad all over to the point I was crying. I had to wait on my mom to get up which was around 6:30 and I yelled for her to get me some Ibuprofin. I took some then went back to sleep. I woke up later and mom had to help me out of bed like she always has to now. Got up and opened up all of our gifts. After that we all got ready to go to my nanny danner's to open up gifts. Went over there and ate breakfast and opened gifts and tried to see who won the jar of money (you guess how much money is in it and whoever is closest wins it) and I won. I guessed $34.70 and there was $35.15 in it :D go me. Then we played our gift game and I ended up getting Barbies because Madison decided she wanted the electronic spider instead of barbies. But I'm regifting the Barbies to my little cousin Karly when she turns 4 in March :D. Then after we finished me and mom went home and took naps. We woke up then went to my cousin Tonya's and exchanged gifts there. I was feeling crummy so we left, but not after everyone over there asked if I was mad or sad or feeling sick. Then someone said that they thought I was running a temperature so everyone in the world stuck their hands on my face so I grabbed mom and we left. That was my christmas, and below is a list of what I got.
New Front and Back Speakers for my car
A new radio/CD player for my car
2 sets of PJs (one w/ a glow in the dark pirate skull :D)
Ratatouille
Candy
A really warm fuzzy blanket
2 CDs (Plain White T's - Every Second Counts & The Almost - Southern Weather)
Nail Buffer
Body Pillow
Lots of Money
Gum
New Belts (that were real Mustang and Ford seatbelts)
Keychain Electronic Photo Album
New fuzzy housecoat
Pink Camo Purse
and I'm not sure but dad said he lost one of my presents but he wouldnt' tell me if he ever found it.. so i dunno about that
I think that's it...
No comments:
Post a Comment