Saturday, July 16, 2011

Go to the pool single, come home taken., July 17, 2006, 11:38AM


Go to the pool single, come home taken.

Current mood:loved
On Saturday Ryan and I decided that the distance was too much.  Neither one of us could handle it.  Today, as usual, I got up and headed over to Ashley's house.  Then my mom dropped me of and then left.  I went to the front door to find it locked so I knocked on it and no one answered, Penny (their dog), just barked.  I even went around all the other doors I could find an no one was home.  I finally gave up and started down the road, but then some lady came out of the house and she told me that Ashley had gone to Atlanta with everyone.  I couldn't remember if she had told me about it or not.  But no one called us to tell us.  But everything worked out.  I called my mom, she picked me up and then I stayed at here work playing on the computer and listening to music til 12 then I headed for the pool.  When I got there I only saw one person that I really knew.  So technically I was all alone.  Hollie was volunteering at the hospital.  Brandon Franks was there but I knew he wouldn't hang out with me.  So I just sat on the edge of the pool staring out into space when he came and sat down beside me.  He asked me what was wrong with me and why I was so sad.  I told him about Ryan and everything.  He told me that I didn't need to worry about that.  I had a feeling that he was letting on that he liked me.  I asked him why he said that and he said that he was going to say something but he thought I'd say no.  Then he played teh guessing game with what he wanted to do with me.  I ended up guessing that he liked me and I asked him if he did and he said a little.  I said "A little? psh."  Then he said, "OK, maybe a lot, but you'd never go out with me you'd say eww."  Then I told him that h wouldn't know til he did ask me.  Then he stuck with me most of the time.  Everytime he left I got sad again.  Finally he got to the point where we were practically glued to each other.  It was really hot so I stayed in the pool a lot more than usual.  Brandon kept on dragging me out to where I couldn't reach the bottom and to where he could stand up.  then he would either dunk me or pretend to.  He would pick me up and then put me back in the water.  Then I'd get on his back and make him take me back to the edge.  He asked me what time I was leaving and I said around 4.  I asked him if he would walk me back to my mom's work and he agreed.  Then we hung out some more and then they blew the whistle and we just sat there talking the whole entire time.  Then they blew the whistle again and he got on the diving board a couple of times.  Before we knew it an hour had passed, 4:00 was here and the whistle blew.  I went to the bathroom to change and then came out and went outside.  I saw him and he saw me and he just stared at me for the longest time and then went and got his bike.  I stood and talked to Tonya for a while then he cam and we headed off.  He called his mom and told her that he was walking a friend home because there was a pedifile that lived on her road and she was too scared to walk all by herself.  I thought it was kind of funny.  There were a few real reasons for me asking him to come.
1: On the way to the pool from my mom's work this really old man, like 50 or 60 years old, honked his horn at me and said something. 
2: I don't like walking by myself because I get lonely real easily.
3: I wanted to spend more time with him.
I never thought in a million years that I would date Brandon Franks.  But just the last two times I've been to the pool I've liked him more and more.  When we were almost to the stop sign at the driveway to my mom's work I told him that he'd get hit by a car.  He said if he did die then no one would care.  I said, "I would."  Then he said "Aww.  That's sweet."  Then we talked about other things.  Then he finally asked me and I said yes.  He stopped a minute and asked "Are you being serious?" and I looked at him and said, "Why wouldn't I be?"  Then he walked me to the door.  I gave him a hug and asked him if he could call me.  Then I looked at his shirt, "If you're looking for MR. WRONG then you're in the right place."  He was leaving for vacation that night.  Earlier he told me that and he said that he'd be thinking about me and I kept on asking him why til he told me that he liked me.  then he told me he couldn't wait to get back so he could annoy me.  I told him he may not be able to if I move.  Then he looked at me with the saddest look on his face, I thought he was about to cry, and asked, "Are you seriously moving?". I told him I couldn't even move if I wanted to.  He was so happy then.  That's about everything that happened.  Except for after he was so happy he pushed me in the water and dunked me...  But he got asked so many times if we were going out.  He told one of his friends not yet.  He didn't think that I heard him but I did.  But yea...  That's about all that happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment