Saturday, July 16, 2011

Confused (Public View), December 2, 2007, 2:10AM


Confused (Public View)



Current mood:confused

This is number two that only my friends can read. Lately I have been confused about a lot of things but I'm not going to mention the major one on here. You can ask me what it's about but more than likely I won't tell you. Other things have been like what's going to happen to me and my health. Lately I have had a lot of trouble breathing and it's starting to scare me because I can't breath in real deep without it hurting really bad, I'm losing my breath from just walking up stairs, and I just feel like I'm not getting enough air in. I don't know what is up with that but some people think that I have asthma so when I go to the doctor's office next I'm going to have that checked out. But as far as those things I'm doing good I guess. Nothing really exciting has happened lately. Well I think I found out what I'm going to do for my senior project but I'm not going to tell anyone so they can't steal it. So you'll find out when and if I can do it next year for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment