Life as of September 29, 2008
Current mood:
sore
soreWell, 4 more days until I turn 17!!!
I can't wait until I turn 18 though. I have so much planned for that b-day. I'm going to get a tattoo, I'm not sure of what yet, on my b-day and then a week later I'm going to get my belly button and my tongue done.
Currently I'm taking Allied Health 2 and WCU English. Both classes are doing pretty good. I am trying hard not to stress out about senior project. I haven't even started on my paper yet. But I start my product sometime this week. I'm building an electric guitar! And my mentor is also going to start teaching me to play. It's going to be a bright pink :D and one day we're going to take off to A-ville and go to the mall and Hot Topic and get ideas for designs to paint on it myself.
Well I'm still single, but NOT LOOKING! The guy I wanna be with has my heart and no other. Plus I need to focus on senior project and graduating and hopefully getting into SCC's nursing program.
Well that's about it for now.
TTYL
No comments:
Post a Comment