♥ Loving Life ♥
Current mood:
loved
lovedLife is just great right now.
I'm getting ready to start my last year in high school.
Sometimes it gets me down.
Sometimes it makes me happy that I've made it this far.
And I've come to the conclusion that I don't need a boyfriend to make me happy.
I should be perfectly happy with myself the way I am.
I've actually gain self-confidence and I actually am accepting that I am beautiful.
It's taken a long while but I'm just happy that I am able to see that I am.
It took two of my really good friends to help me realize it though so thanks! [You know who you are]
I've got a cell phone so I can acutally keep in touch with those that I don't see a lot.
Life is just great right now.
I couldn't ask for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment