Saturday, July 16, 2011

It’s Summer and I Have Nothing To Do, June 16, 2008, 11:11AM


It’s Summer and I Have Nothing To Do

Current mood:cooky/wacky
I am soo bored...  There's nothing to do.  I'm probably going to the pool tomorrow. I don't really know.  But this is going to be super short.  Just filling in on some things.
1.  I am having vocal cord problems that's why I should like I'm going through puberty (trust me I've already been there).
2.  I'm still single but I like this one guy.
3.  I don't have a job, nor do I really want one just yet.
4.  I am finally a SENIOR!!!  
5.  I am trying to mend a friendship with somebody.
That's about it.  So talk to ya'll later!
Message me and maybe we can hang out, cuz I definantly have nothing better to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment