Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Am So Tired of This Bullshit!, June 4, 2009, 5:58PM


I Am So Tired of This Bullshit!

Current mood:indifferent
Ok so last night I was having a real shitty night and I was depressed.

I just needed someone to talk to. Billy was the only one really there for me.

He found me and helped me through my episode.

It took a while but I finally felt better and headed home at about 1:30.

Well my parents were pissed, as expected.

I went in rheir room and they yelled at me and asked me where the hell I'd been.

The fucked up thing is I told them the truth, I was at Wal-Mart, I was depressed, and I needed someone to talk to.

Of course they say "Bullshit!" because I apparently lie about every godamn little thing.

I'm just so fucking tired of the way I'm being treated.

No one deserves to be treated like this.

I'm apparently worthless and the worst daughter because I was depressed and needed someone to be with me and talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment