Saturday, July 16, 2011

To The Only Person I Have Ever Truly Hated, January 9, 2009, 5:07AM


To The Only Person I Have Ever Truly Hated

I hate you. I truly do. I may have told you I loved you but I never meant it. You treated me like shit and I never could see it til the end.  I really should have listened to my friends when they said you were no good for me and me being the dumbass I am never listened.  Fuck you for everything you ever did to me.  You made my life a living hell.  You made it a point to pubicly humiliate me.  You crushed my self-esteem.  You killed my soul.  You put me through hell everyday I was with you.  You left bruises all over my body.  You left emotional scars.  You bruised my ego.  You left me dying on the inside.  You slaughtered all the good thoughts I had about myself.  You were never good to me and you know it.  I gave you everything and you gave me nothing in return.  Thank you for wasting 3 fucking months of my life.  Do yourself and everyone else here in Sylva, and the world, a favor and drop off the face of the planet! I hope you die a miserable death and listen to Gives You Hell.  It was written for you!!!  I really hope that every time you look at me you think of what a sorry person you are.  I hope when you look at me you see the broken person I was looking back at you.  I hope you see what you did to me.  I hope you feel all the pain I felt.  I hope you suffer for the rest of your life.  I hope when you see my face it gives you HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment