Insomnia is no fun :(
Current mood:
awake
awakeI finally got into the Nursing Program at SCC. I start August 17th and I'm super excited! I'll have class on Tuesday from 9:00A-1:00P, clinical on Wednesday 7:00A-1:00P, and lab on Thursday from 9:00A-3:30P. I'm also going to be taking Yoga on Wednesday from 2:00P-3:40P, which I'm hoping will help my muslce and joint pain and my flexibility. And I'll be taking American History so I can start workin on my classes so I can get into WCU after graduation. I'm gonna have Mondays and Fridays off, Mondays because I chose so, and Fridays because SCC is closed.
As for my health problems, I still have them, and they actually feel like they've gotten worse. I'm mostly having problems with my knees and shoulders. But I'd rather not talk about that cause it's a touchy subject.
As for the dating world... I've pretty much given up. I need to focus on school and not boys. I was dating a guy but we broke up, don't really know why but I'm ok with that. We're pretty good friends and that's all that really matters to me. So for the next 2 years, if I can keep to it, I'm swearing off guys and hittin the books pretty hard so I can get straight A's, bring my GPA up, and get through Nursing.
I haven't been able to find a job, and I'm giving up because in 39 days I'll be in school and it's recommended that I don't work while I'm working on my nursing degree, which I can understand because it's a lot of hard work. But I'm surely going to be able to do well, despite my problems.
That's about all that's new in my life at the moment. Next update when something big happens.
As for my health problems, I still have them, and they actually feel like they've gotten worse. I'm mostly having problems with my knees and shoulders. But I'd rather not talk about that cause it's a touchy subject.
As for the dating world... I've pretty much given up. I need to focus on school and not boys. I was dating a guy but we broke up, don't really know why but I'm ok with that. We're pretty good friends and that's all that really matters to me. So for the next 2 years, if I can keep to it, I'm swearing off guys and hittin the books pretty hard so I can get straight A's, bring my GPA up, and get through Nursing.
I haven't been able to find a job, and I'm giving up because in 39 days I'll be in school and it's recommended that I don't work while I'm working on my nursing degree, which I can understand because it's a lot of hard work. But I'm surely going to be able to do well, despite my problems.
That's about all that's new in my life at the moment. Next update when something big happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment