College Starts in 2 Weeks, Which Marks a New Chapter in My Life
Current mood:
excited
excitedSo.. I start SCC on Monday, August 17th and I am SO EXCITED!!
It feels great to finally be in college.
I'm hoping to find a new job, because it's getting very hard for me to work at Mountain Trace because some of my old health problems are returning.
I start physical therapy on Monday, August 10th for my elbow, because it won't straighten out.
But my muscles and joints are starting to hurt all over again, so my rheumatologist prescribed me some pain meds, but they're not strong enough to take the pain away.
My eyesight is beginning to betray me, my mom has set me an appointment with the eye doctor at the end of the month. Hopefully I will have my problems solved then.
Billy and I yesterday celebrated our 8 month anniversary :)
I recently went to Maine and stayed for a week.
Billy and I were having a lot of problems before I left and were fighting all the time and we almost broke up one night because it got so bad.
I was beginning to doubt my feelings for him and really didn't know what was going on with me.
But I went to Maine, which made me miss him so much. He missed me so much more, he was depressed, didn't eat, didn't sleep, and wouldn't talk hardly.
But I'll never forget, the day I came back I pulled into Steve's and I saw him standing there at his truck.
Suddenly I realized how much I had actually missed him.
I got out and as he walked over to me he had the biggest smile on his face I had ever seen. It made me almost cry. We ended up hugging, not letting each other go, for a while.
Ever since then, things have been so much better, we are so much closer, love each other so much more.
All the doubts I had before I went to Maine disappeared, and I know now more than ever that we were meant to be together.
He has made me so happy these past few days. I couldn't ask for a better guy.
He is always going to have a part of me, and I know this is real love.
We've been discussing marriage, but no wedding bells in the soon future.
He wants to wait until he gets his life straightened out, such as get a job, move out, be able to support me.
Things are just finally falling into place, I can remember a time when I thought "I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life, no guy in their right mind will ever want to date or marry me."
Well look at me now, I've been with Billy for 8 months and 1 day, we're very serious and so much in love with each other.
It feels great to finally be in college.
I'm hoping to find a new job, because it's getting very hard for me to work at Mountain Trace because some of my old health problems are returning.
I start physical therapy on Monday, August 10th for my elbow, because it won't straighten out.
But my muscles and joints are starting to hurt all over again, so my rheumatologist prescribed me some pain meds, but they're not strong enough to take the pain away.
My eyesight is beginning to betray me, my mom has set me an appointment with the eye doctor at the end of the month. Hopefully I will have my problems solved then.
Billy and I yesterday celebrated our 8 month anniversary :)
I recently went to Maine and stayed for a week.
Billy and I were having a lot of problems before I left and were fighting all the time and we almost broke up one night because it got so bad.
I was beginning to doubt my feelings for him and really didn't know what was going on with me.
But I went to Maine, which made me miss him so much. He missed me so much more, he was depressed, didn't eat, didn't sleep, and wouldn't talk hardly.
But I'll never forget, the day I came back I pulled into Steve's and I saw him standing there at his truck.
Suddenly I realized how much I had actually missed him.
I got out and as he walked over to me he had the biggest smile on his face I had ever seen. It made me almost cry. We ended up hugging, not letting each other go, for a while.
Ever since then, things have been so much better, we are so much closer, love each other so much more.
All the doubts I had before I went to Maine disappeared, and I know now more than ever that we were meant to be together.
He has made me so happy these past few days. I couldn't ask for a better guy.
He is always going to have a part of me, and I know this is real love.
We've been discussing marriage, but no wedding bells in the soon future.
He wants to wait until he gets his life straightened out, such as get a job, move out, be able to support me.
Things are just finally falling into place, I can remember a time when I thought "I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life, no guy in their right mind will ever want to date or marry me."
Well look at me now, I've been with Billy for 8 months and 1 day, we're very serious and so much in love with each other.
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
Forever hasn't started yet, but it will soon enough. And when it finally does I know I will be the happiest I ever have been in my life.
I'm not happy unless I'm with him. I'm not content unless I've talked to him. I'm alone unless I'm with him. I'm not satisfied unless I've kissed him.
He is the sun, the moon, and the stars. He is my day and my night, and the times in between.
I would be nothing without him. He is my everything and I can't imagine my life without him in it.
We've been through so much together, and I wouldn't trade any of those times, good or bad, for the world.
♥
Devon
Forever hasn't started yet, but it will soon enough. And when it finally does I know I will be the happiest I ever have been in my life.
I'm not happy unless I'm with him. I'm not content unless I've talked to him. I'm alone unless I'm with him. I'm not satisfied unless I've kissed him.
He is the sun, the moon, and the stars. He is my day and my night, and the times in between.
I would be nothing without him. He is my everything and I can't imagine my life without him in it.
We've been through so much together, and I wouldn't trade any of those times, good or bad, for the world.
♥
Devon
No comments:
Post a Comment