Dumb Bitch
Current mood:
annoyed
annoyedOk, so this one bitch texted me last night and accused me of talkin shit about my cousin.
I don't know who the fuck she think she is saying I talk about my cousin.
Yeah, my best friend's boyfriend dumped her for my cousin, but that's between them and not me, I'm stayin out of that fight now.
But why the fuck would I talk about my own flesh and blood?
This dumb bitch has tried starting shit with me before and I'm sick of it.
If she tries anything else I'm gonna let her have it.
She's pissed me off more than enough this year.
And what I think is really funny is that she talks about EVERYONE behind their backs, even my cousins who are her "besties".
She talks about me behind my back, which I found from sources, even have copies of the texts she sent them.
She's just a dumb bitch who needs to get her facts straight before she starts accusing people of fucking dumb shit like that.
All I can say to her is to stay out of my way, cause she's pissed me off enough already.
I don't know who the fuck she think she is saying I talk about my cousin.
Yeah, my best friend's boyfriend dumped her for my cousin, but that's between them and not me, I'm stayin out of that fight now.
But why the fuck would I talk about my own flesh and blood?
This dumb bitch has tried starting shit with me before and I'm sick of it.
If she tries anything else I'm gonna let her have it.
She's pissed me off more than enough this year.
And what I think is really funny is that she talks about EVERYONE behind their backs, even my cousins who are her "besties".
She talks about me behind my back, which I found from sources, even have copies of the texts she sent them.
She's just a dumb bitch who needs to get her facts straight before she starts accusing people of fucking dumb shit like that.
All I can say to her is to stay out of my way, cause she's pissed me off enough already.
No comments:
Post a Comment