Why Do People Have To Be So NOSY???
Current mood:
pissed off
Ok, first off I'm not naming any names...
pissed offBut what the fuck? What I do and what happens in my life is my own damn business!
What I post on MySpace or Facebook is privileged information, which doesn't mean you can go and run your mouth to the whole world about what I post.
This person is actually a repeat offender and I'm getting really fucking tired of it.
As for you mom, yes I do cuss, yes I did get run off from the park, but that doesn't fucking mean I did anything wrong. No, I'm not perfect, if I remember correctly, neither were you so get off your fucking high horse. You did worse things than I did and you know it. I'm not like you, neither do I WANT to be like you.
As for you ------ you've done this more than once. I'm really fucking tired of it. I really should just delete you cause I'm tired of dealin with all the fucking drama YOU start!
I'm done talking about this, fuck you!
No comments:
Post a Comment