GUYS R FUCKIN ASSHOLES!!!
Current mood:
angry
angryGuys are assholes and always will be 2 me. Just when you think that you have something great going on in life it always turns out to be something horrible. I thought Ryan loved me and always would. But a very good friend of mine sent me a message telling me that his best friend Brooke told her that he doesn't want me to be his girlfriend anymore and that he wants to go out with his ex Olivia. He's an asshole. It was just last night that he told me that he loved me and that he always would and he would never break up with me. I hate it when guys tell you they love you and then the next day you're single. This is the second fucking time this has happened to me in a couple of months. The first time was a lot worse. Everyone probably remembers when David Norris broke up with me. I cried for days and days and I thought my life was over. I still kind of hate him but a part of me says that I still love him. I hate the fact that I love someone that I despise. I don't know if I will be able to talk to Ryan. Right now I love him but I hate him. I think I am just going to give on guys completely. I'm not going lesbian! I'll just, I don't know what I am going to do. I'm so pissed off right now that I can punch a wall or take it out on something or someone. Fuck. I hate my life. It is just shitty. I wanna die. I'm gonna go punch the fuck out of a wall to make me feel a little better... I'll even pretend it's David and Ryan. That will make me feel lots better.
No comments:
Post a Comment