Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's Amazing That Thursday Makes 6 Months!!!, May 30, 2009, 1:32PM


It's Amazing That Thursday Makes 6 Months!!!

Current mood:thankful
Ok, so Thursday, June 4th, will make 6 months for Billy and I.

I'm still amazed we've been together this long, by far my longest relationship.

But then again this is just so much different. Even after 6 months I STILL get butterflies around him and when I kiss him.

Last night after I came home I couldn't help but just smile.

I thought I had a handle on what love was, but then came Billy.

After I met him, everything changed, suddenly the glass was half-full, the sun seemed brighter, days seemed to be filled with fun, my life brightened up.

I longed to see him, I was in agony until I heard his voice again.

He's the only guy to give me permanent butterflies, to make me smile 24/7, to make me glow.

I love him, that's something that will never change. I'll be there for him and love him til the end of time.

William Wesley Hooper & Devon Denise Danner together forever! [December 4th, 2008]

No comments:

Post a Comment