Babies...
Current mood:
good
goodIf you really and truly know me then you will know of my obsession with babies. They're small, cute, and always loveable. I don't know why I like them so much but I just do. I went to go see my new little cousin Maggie in Franklin today but I never got to hold her because her older brother (who's 4) kept on dragging me around wanting me to watchin him ride his fourwheeler and see his room and such. It was kind of annoying because at first when I got to his nana's house he wouldn't say a word to me or look at me cause he was shy but after that he wouldn't leave me alone. But I was sad when I had to leave cause I never got to hold Maggie (who was born on Septemer 7th of this year). I really wish I had a baby, I mean I'm not going to go off and get pregnant but I really do want a baby. (Jon if you're reading this then just to let you know I plan on having a whole bunch of babies and I'm going to name my first girl Hayden Elizabeth and then I'm either going to name the next *I plan on having 3 girls* Roxanne and then the last girl Delilah.) I think I really do take after my nanny Shields because she is obsessed with babies too. Babies are just so awesome. I love to be around them, I really don't mind changing diapers and stuff and I love to hold them. I love their little feet and their little hands. I love their super soft hair and I love their super soft baby skin. I love the way they coo and laugh, and I love being the one to make them stop crying. I really hate seeing them grow up cause it makes me feel old, but it also amazes me because they grow so fast. I love being apart of their growth and development and I love being the one to take care of them. I just can't wait til I'm married (to you Jon) and I can't wait to have babies. I'll never ever regret having any kids, even when they cry and never ever stop. Cause I believe that they are a blessing and they are the greatest gift to mankind. I just think that it's amazing that (most of the time) when two people can get together (and do various activities) that most of the time afterwards it creates a whole new life. A new life that is apart of both of you and that will bring the two parents closer together. I think that having a baby is the greatest miracle because it's just so amazing. That baby is the link between two people that can't ever be broken. Babies are just amazing, I can't wait to have one.
No comments:
Post a Comment