Saturday, July 16, 2011

Do You Know, July 30, 2007, 3:36PM


Do You Know

Current mood:loved
Do You Know
By: Devon Danner
 
Do you know what it's like to love someone,
So much that it would never be undone?
Do you know what it feels like to be cared for,
So much that you can tell that this love is hardcore?
I love you with all of my heart and soul,
You make me feel complete and whole.
I love you so much that for you I'd die,
It is also so very hard to say goodbye.
Even though we live far apart I will always be true,
Because I am so lucky to have you.
I am so glad that we are a couple now,
So much that I'd be willing to take a vow.
I love you now and forever will,
Cause the hole that was in my heart, you helped me fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment