Saturday, July 16, 2011

Boredom Becomes Me, July 20, 2006, 10:54AM


Boredom Becomes Me

Current mood:hopefulI'm bored right now.

No one is online to talk to.

No one is answering their phone.

Oh well. I get to go to the pool afterwhile so it's all good.

Yesterday I went and was suppose to hang out with Hollie but she saw her other friend and I had to hang out with myself. But my other friend Megan was there and I hung out with her for a while.

But when Hollie first got there she was walking around the pool and I had already been in and I spashed her so she came over and kicked me. And she kicked my hand and not my butt and made some of the skin come off on my hand, and it bled, a lot and it really hurt. It still hurts when it gets wet but I can deal, I've been in worse pain.

But back to my story...

After I had been there about 10 minutes the lifeguards blew the whistle so I got out and went to the concession stand and got a snack. I was sitting there talking to Megan and I turned around and saw my boyfriend on his bike coming to the pool. I thought it was a little strange because he was in Tennessee the night before, but I really didn't care, I was happy. But the bad thing was that he didn't really hang out with me all that much.

No one was really hanging out with me. Sure Hollie would come over everynow and then to talk but that's about it. I was left all alone. Hollie noticed it and yelled at my boyfriend and told him that he made me sad. He came over and asked me what was wrong and I told him. He said that I was here with my friends and they hate him so he decided to leave me alone just for now.

But I told him that they were here with their other friends and I had no one. Then he said "Ok. I will stay with you." Then he hugged me and he never left my side after that. Before the pool closed we went and sat at the concession stand for the longest just talking, then his mom pulled up with his little brother and his soon to be step-sister. His little brother came over and started saying, "I came here to swim with you. Are you going to swim with me?" I thought it was so cute, because he was little... lol... Then he left and Brandon just rolled his eyes and I laughed and said, "Are you going to swim with me?" in a 2-year-old voice. He said that he was only going to swim with me.

We sat there for a while longer just talking. I found out that he is really open with me. I got tired of sitting there so I went and got on my towel and took out my iPod, he went and got his stuff and put it down beside me. Then the whistle blew and I got back in the water and was there for like a minute before I heard thunder and they closed it down.

I found Ashley and then we went outside and waited for her mom. I went out there and went with Brandon to get his bike and then we talked a little longer then he had to leave because of his mom and then Ashley's mom came and took me home and I baked a cake for my dad's birthday.. It was cool. It was yellow cake with chocolate and blue vanilla frosting. I had "Happy B-Day Dad!", "51", and "Dumbass" wrote on it. I should have put "Happy B-Day DUMBASS!" on it but I'll do that next year... lol

Well that's about all of yesterday... it was kind of really boring. That's all I have to say.

<3,
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment