Saturday, July 16, 2011

He's Got Whatever It Is, March 16, 2009, 8:49PM


He's Got Whatever It Is

Current mood:loved
Update on my life...

Nothing new really.

Same stuff.

I've started hangin out with my old best friend.. we were best friends from 2nd grade until high school.  We've decided to go out and play pool every other weekend.

Billy and I are doing FABULOUS!!  He makes me fall more and more in love with him every day, it's amazing.  If you listen to the song "Whatever It Is" - Zac Brown Band and switch she to he, etc... it describes how I feel about him perfectly.

I know everyone is going to criticize me when I say this but I really do think we are going to get married some day.  I've never felt like this before and this feeling is just so amazing.  I can't be mad at him for more than a couple of minutes without falling into his arms sobbing, feeling horrible for being mad at him in the first place (figuratively speaking).  He gives me butterflies in my stomach, he gives me the feeling of being on top of the world, he just gives me this never ending longing to be with him.  I really didn't know what love was until I met him.  Knowing how it feels now I know that in the past they were all just crushes that lasted a while.  Love is just indescribable, but it's the way I feel when he holds my hand, hugs me, kisses me, holds me tight, never wanting to let go.  It's the way he whispers "I love you" gently into my ear when we're having a "moment" (dunno how to explain that).  It's the way he stares into my eyes when we're laying down side by side.  It's the way he stares at me when I'm driving. It's the way he pulls me close when we're sitting "too far" apart.  It's the way he touches my face when we're looking into each other's eyes.  It's the way he gives me a foot massage after I get off work.  It's everything he does.  I love him with everything I've got.  I loved him since December 4th, and will love him til all that's left of us are our names and still until we're forgotten by all the world.  He is my life, my world, my everything.

Billy, I don't know what I'd do without you in my life.

I can't wait to start the rest of my life with you.

I can't wait to have your children.

I can't wait to grow old with you.

I love you so much.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment