Breaking Point?
Current mood:
scared
I really don't know what to do anymore. Someday he's going to have to choose between me and drugs and I hate to say it but I have a feeling the drugs will beat me. I really want to make this work because I love him with all my heart. But someday he will have to make a choice. I just want for things to be picture perfect, but that's too much to ask for because I always get the shitty end of the deal. For once I want to be loved like I have always wanted. For once I want to come first in someone's life, not second to cigarettes, not second to money, not second to drugs. I just don't know how much more of this shitty life I can take before I reach my breaking point.
scared
No comments:
Post a Comment