Reasons Why [Supposably]
Current mood:
confused
confusedOk so me and Jon have started talking again. One day he was going on about how his friend Tom was telling him all kinds of stuff that I had told him about Jon. Like I wanted to castrate him and shit. Which was a total lie. But I got pissed off at Tom because he was making shit up about me and telling Jon's mom, which got to the point that Jon's mom hated me and didn't want Jon to associate with me. I was pretty pissed about all that then Jon decided to tell me why he broke up with me. He said that his sister's had a sleepover and he was in his room for a while. He decided to come out to get something and his sisters' friend Casey was standing outside his door and started making out with him. If I'm not mistaking, doesn't it take 2 to make out? So, he told me that he broke up with me because she made out with him. Lame, huh? I don't believe it. Oh well, I don't really care because I was going to break up with him anyways.
When he told me that he still liked me I asked Tom about it (before I found out about him lying and shit). He replied "well he meant as a friend. and to be honest he broke up with u cause he thought u were crazy. and hes been tryin to date some other girl at school." Then I asked Jon about it and he denied everything and "set me straight". So yeah, I'm giving up on both of them.
Then then the other night he decided to ask me back out. Which really bothered me. I don't like him like that and I can't handle a long distance relationship ever again. So I don't really want to give him an answer, but I think not responding to his message gives him the answer.
But I do want a boyfriend, but one that's close to here, one that I won't fall out of love with, who will treat me right, who will always be here for me and stuff like that.
That's about all I have to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment