Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why Do I Need To Go To The Winter Formal Anyways, It’s Just A Stupid Dance!, November 26, 2007, 5:03PM

Why Do I Need To Go To The Winter Formal Anyways, It’s Just A Stupid Dance!



Current mood:okay

Well if you didn't know by now, I'm not going to the Winter Formal. I was planning on it but Jon can't go and that was the only reason why I wanted to go. But my thanksgiving break was great except for the weekend. Saturday was good until I got home from taking Hollie home and my last blog explained all of that. But it turns out that his mom was only being mean to him because she didn't want him to be mad or for me to be hurt by the fact that he can't go. So I'm all good in that department. His mom loves me to death as does the rest of his family. But we are going to make plans to see each other during December. Which will be so much better than a stupid school dance. So yet again I'm not going another year, but that's ok. He just better come to prom with me. I will buy him a tux and everything if I have to because he just has to come to that with me. But yes, things are all well here with me now. Thanks for your concern for those of you who really were concerned. I am going to go now and play Guitar Hero II. So I will post back on a later day.

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment